Bottery Labs LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company ("Bottery", "we", "us", "our"), provides a software as a service (SaaS) platform for creating and managing intelligent AI agents ("Services") through our website, available at bottery.ai ("Website").
2. Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of our Services is subject to these Terms of Service ("Terms"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by all the Terms set forth herein. You must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction to use our Services. If you do not meet this requirement, you should not use our Services.
3. Description of Services
The Services allow users to create and manage AI agents powered by language models. Our Services are experimental, and are provided "as is," without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Bottery Labs does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Services, which may be affected by factors beyond our control.
4. Subscription Plans
We offer various subscription plans. Bottery Labs reserves the right to modify the pricing of these plans at our sole discretion. We will make a good faith effort to notify users of any pricing changes via email. All prices listed on our website do not include taxes, which will be added to the subscription fee based on the user's location.
Subscription fees are billed in advance on a monthly basis and are non-refundable. Payments are processed by our third-party payment processor, Stripe. Users are responsible for all transactions, taxes, and potential chargeback fees.
6. No Refunds
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds or credits for partially used periods or unused tokens.
7. User Data
In accordance with GDPR and CCPA regulations, we use the data generated by your AI agents, including the contents of the interactions and conversations, for training our models.
8. Limitation of Liability
Bottery Labs shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from or related to your use of the Services.
9. Binding Arbitration
Any dispute arising from these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration. The venue and arbitration provider will be selected by Bottery Labs. The user agrees to be responsible for the fees involved in the binding arbitration in case of any dispute.
10. Governing Law and Venue
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any dispute arising from these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration. The venue for such arbitration will be in the State of Delaware and the arbitration provider will be selected by Bottery Labs. The user agrees to be responsible for the fees involved in the binding arbitration in case of any dispute.
We don’t allow the use of Bottery Agents for the following:
- Illegal activity -
We prohibit the use of our models, tools, and services for illegal activity.
- Child Sexual Abuse Material or any content that exploits or harms children
We report CSAM to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content
Content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity
Content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual
Content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others
- Generation of malware
Content that attempts to generate code that is designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system.
- Activity that has high risk of physical harm, including:
Military and warfare
Management or operation of critical infrastructure in energy, transportation, and water
- Content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders
- Activity that has high risk of economic harm, including:
Automated determinations of eligibility for credit, employment, educational institutions, or public assistance services
- Fraudulent or deceptive activity, including:
Coordinated inauthentic behavior
Astroturfing, such as fake grassroots support or fake review generation
- Adult content, adult industries, and dating apps, including:
Content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as the description of sexual activity, or that promotes sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness)
- Political campaigning or lobbying, by:
Generating high volumes of campaign materials
Generating campaign materials personalized to or targeted at specific demographics
Building conversational or interactive systems such as chatbots that provide information about campaigns or engage in political advocacy or lobbying
Building products for political campaigning or lobbying purposes
- Activity that violates people’s privacy, including:
Tracking or monitoring an individual without their consent
Facial recognition of private individuals
Classifying individuals based on protected characteristics
Using biometrics for identification or assessment
Unlawful collection or disclosure of personal identifiable information or educational, financial, or other protected records
- Engaging in the unauthorized practice of law, or offering tailored legal advice without a qualified person reviewing the information
Bottery Agents are not fine-tuned to provide legal advice. You should not rely on our models as a sole source of legal advice.
- Offering tailored financial advice without a qualified person reviewing the information
Bottery Agents are not fine-tuned to provide financial advice. You should not rely on our models as a sole source of financial advice.
- Telling someone that they have or do not have a certain health condition, or providing instructions on how to cure or treat a health condition
Bottery Agents are not fine-tuned to provide medical information. You should never use our models to provide diagnostic or treatment services for serious medical conditions.
Bottery’s platforms should not be used to triage or manage life-threatening issues that need immediate attention.
- High risk government decision-making, including:
Law enforcement and criminal justice
Migration and asylum
- Consumer-facing uses of our models in medical, financial, and legal industries; in news generation or news summarization; and where else warranted, must provide a disclaimer to users informing them that AI is being used and of its potential limitations.
- Automated systems (including conversational AI and chatbots) must disclose to users that they are interacting with an AI system. With the exception of chatbots that depict historical public figures, products that simulate another person must either have that person's explicit consent or be clearly labeled as “simulated” or “parody.”
We have further requirements for certain uses of Bottery Agents: